I gave so much to someone who never appreciated it.
Feel the city breaking, and everybody shaking — but we’re staying alive.
When god became lonely
he created man,
Or was it
When man became lonely
he created god.
My mother doesn’t like tattoos. She says art belongs on a wall. Well I say no one, not even my mother gets to tell me that I can’t be a masterpiece.
When you feel you have lost everything, you still have
- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back
Needed this today
a little comic dedicated to a friend
I needed this really bad. thank you.
I’m literally crying. This is so important.